Tuesday, January 1, 2008

back in the ballgame.

Hey everybody, 

Shortly I'll be getting on an airplane that's supposed to take me over the Atlantic to England and then another one that's due for the Alps. Then a train, then a bus, then a mini-walk to Bellevue's doorstep. 

If you're reading this today, please pray against sickness in travel and also that I'll be able to handle my bags without much difficulty. They're a little awkward. Pray also that we would draw closer to God and live well with one another: pray for clarity and honesty in communication, charity in hospitality (this is very difficult and also the whole point of L'Abri), progress in studies and personal development, and also that the personal and financial needs of L'Abri Switzerland in general would be met monthly. Pray for our bosses/the workers: Kay, Thomas, Jasie, Greg, Lisby, George, Eileen, Richard, Karen, Karryn, Gian, and Prisca. Pray also for the health and well-being of Edith Schaeffer. 

I won't have access to my laptop this term in Switzerland, so I'll be posting less frequently,  and often with less pictures. Clicking on the links to the right labeled "Jasie" and "Renea" might lead you to more pictures of what's going on this winter.

1 comment:

Joylene Green said...

hi. thanks so much for the offer but I would rather you not go to that much trouble. :)
I appreciate it though!