One of my many goals for the next year is to become faster, fitter, and more awake. Here's part of my soundtrack:
-"One Week" by Barenaked Ladies
-"Alleluia" by Josh Garrels
-"Irene" by TobyMac
-"Notorious" by Turbulence
-"Wake Up" by The Arcade Fire
-"No Cars Go" by The Arcade Fire
-"Run On" by Moby
-"The Way We Get By" by Spoon
-"I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by The Proclaimers
A bit disjointed, but the very low-level requirement was a good beat and something that didn't bring me down. There are a lot more songs than this on my workout mix, but they're kind of predictable. I'm open to suggestions. I plan to use some of this as my soundtrack on the Panex Road.
Other goals include a reading list a mile long, found here (I don't plan to get all of that done in a year though), learning how to do one or two decently interesting things on a snowboard beyond basic riding (maybe not possible in a year either), improving my French, developing a deeper appreciation for art (specifically music), dressing like a grown-up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what do you mean "dressing like a grown-up?"
It's subjective. All I know is that I feel like I don't do it.
Post a Comment