Sunday, October 14, 2007

amsterdam.

Hopefully soon I'll have some pictures to post from our visit to Amsterdam. Suffice it to say the trip went great. There are lots of things I liked about the city, but right now I'm thinking about the inspirational fashion I saw there. Lots and lots of cute European girls on bikes. This made me want 1) great boots 2) a great purse 3) maybe a bike. But really only if I live in Amsterdam.

I'm super tired from the weekend so I'll clue everyone in on more later, but thanks for thinking about me enough to check the blog. :)

3 comments:

Katherine said...

great books and a great bike are essential....

I rode my bike down the prairie path the other day to a coffee shop, my bike basket loaded down with books...it's the good life. :)

Glad you had fun in Amsterdam!

blythe said...

i finally snagged a moment to catch up on your blogs, and i am so excited (even more excited than i was last night) that you are blogging now.
i feel like i'm repeating myself, and that's because i am, but let it only prove that i am truly and completely thrilled that you are writing and that i can read it. and see it.
keep it up!

and say hello to anyone who remembers me. kay, jacie, i guess that's probably about it...oh! and thomas! and patrick, is he still there? and adrian and tori?

christine said...

Hi Val! girls here are wearing cool boots too, way before it's cold enough for them to be comfortable. like the ones advertised in jcrew. or else they wear flipflops on really cold days. - hmmm .... "inspirational fashion" ... that's thought-provoking!