The photos in this post were all taken by Tim Hart, a guy who came as a student to L'Abri this past Winter Term. It's taken me a while to get these to load so I'm happy it finally worked (as you can tell from taking a glance at the blog, web-design is not one of my spiritual gifts). As I describe the photos, I'll name off the people from left to right.
This is David and Brien (who was born in 1990!). In this picture, they are almost certainly playing a) The Crane Wife, b) Sons and Daughters, c) Pacabel Canon in "D", or d) The House of the Rising Sun.
If ever L'Abri looked like camp, it was now. There's Carolyn, (me, hidden behind Rhett), Rhett, Jared, someone I don't know, and Curtis, who will be coming back as a helper next term.
Sunday morning in Farel House. Nothing like a little self-deprecation to get you through all the goodbyes.
2 comments:
Valerie,
I must thank you for posting these photos, and especially the kind words you said about myself and Erin in the first picture. Haha.
And I love the description of First Trinity Unity Community Church as "self-deprecating." Haha. It's so fitting!
And I think that's Hannah laughing who you don't recognize in the bonfire picture.
Post a Comment