We've had a pretty wide variety of weather during this trip, but whenever we were near water, there would usually be a lot of fog, mist, and general wetness. All of this definitely added to the mystery of Maine and New England in general. We're nearing the end of our trip now, and all these pictures have been a little out of order. Sometimes it's hit-or-miss whether or not they'll actually upload, and whenever I upload a picture from Flickr, for whatever reason it'll cut off part of it. This kind of drives me crazy, but the Flickr pictures are usually way better quality then any other service, so I'll just have to deal.
Monday, July 28, 2008
more coastline.
We've had a pretty wide variety of weather during this trip, but whenever we were near water, there would usually be a lot of fog, mist, and general wetness. All of this definitely added to the mystery of Maine and New England in general. We're nearing the end of our trip now, and all these pictures have been a little out of order. Sometimes it's hit-or-miss whether or not they'll actually upload, and whenever I upload a picture from Flickr, for whatever reason it'll cut off part of it. This kind of drives me crazy, but the Flickr pictures are usually way better quality then any other service, so I'll just have to deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you are having a wonderful time. Maine is likely my favorite place in the United States and is certainly in my worldwide top 5. I spent two summers in Camden, ME in my early teen years. Your pictures make me long for cool misty mornings, sitting on the pier, eating fresh croissants, watching the boats go out for the day. Heaven. Safe travels!
Post a Comment